Thursday, June 14, 2012

Doodles Doodles and yes - more Doodles

Hello to all who are still with me here on my poor neglected blog!

Posting from my iPhone with a few instagram pics of my goings on the past few weeks. I am still not well - although feeling a bit better after switching meds earlier this week. The dizzy is not as bad - but still not driving - hard to shoulder check with my head spinning. I've only left the house a couple of times in the past 2 weeks - dr appts mainly and physio. My beautiful daughter Ellen has been taking good care of me :)

I am currently obsessed with my spray inks and have created a ton of backgrounds in a few of my journals - to doodle away my dizzy days. And doodle - have I ever!!!

Here are a sample of the doodles I've been showing my instagram friends - so easy to post with just a few words over there :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, oh my... YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!
    BEAUTIFUL WORK, Emily! :]
    I am crazy gaga over the gerber daisy, WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I am in absolute awe of your doodles. Seriously lady!! Amazing. Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came upon these mandalas and immediately thought of you xx http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/06/flower-mandalas-by-kathy-klein/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Emily... This is Sandra Kaye...here is my email... h2makeart@gmail.com I cant find you email contact button. Are you coming near Scottsdale, AZ ?? Tell me what city and I can tell you if you are close. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doodles really are amazing, and so beautiful with the colourful backgrounds! Makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your mandalas over on instagram! They are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete